Sunday, September 25, 2011

To Do List

1. Fencing Doublet
2. Reniassance Shirt
3. Victorian Shirt
4. Shorts for the teenager
5. 2 rompers for the grandbaby
6. Steampunk outfit- not sure yet of all the parts



So let's start again:
1. Victorian Shirt - had to start all over again, bought more fabric and everything. It is a period pattern and it is beyond confusing.
2. Shorts for the teenager - have yet to even start these. I think they might be put off till the spring.
3. Steampunk outfits- cut out one jacket and started putting it together unfortunately it is not coming out right. So the plan is to take it apart- make sure all the pieces are right then put it together again. Then I need to cut the other out - hopefully by Halloween.
4. Tudor Gown - Late start on this but I am hoping to get started this week on a gorgeous Tudor gown that I hope to have finished by Dec 15th.  Material I choose is red and gold.
5. 6 Henry VIII style doublets - it is for uniforms for Govanen and his students. They will be black and green - not quite sure of the material at this time but this is another project to have done by Dec 15th. It was suggested linen lined wool. So I am gonna check that out this week.


So there is the new list  - Wish me luck!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment